Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend

friday night i hit the local watering hole, the pumping company, and basically i just traded war stories with my favorite man from djibouti FAZI.

SATURDAY NIGHT, I saw TIESTO and it was muhfuggin INSANE. i planned on straight skadiddlin through the whole time but that plan fell way DA FUCK through. BUT because i'm NELLO D, i was able to get hyphy enough on my own. i danced for 5 hours straight and was going from 6 to midnight like it was my job.

in other news, if i don't beat AK-47 in fantasy football i will personally shit in the beds of aaron rodgers and greg jennings PHUCK YA'LL

shout out to FAZI and TIESTO keep being sick

rofl at a-row, get un-met i was lying when i saw you
also
rofl at gramps for being met

1 comment:

  1. dude Fazi is dank as fuck. That guy got some crazy stories, he always tells me ur a bitch tho nello d.

    ReplyDelete