Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Absence from the Blog

sorry for the my absence from this blog ya'll, with the release of fifa 10 and my newly found addiction to the HBO series THE WIRE, i havent had time for much else, but dont fret cause i'm back now and here is what has been pissing me off.
FAKE UGGS
nothing drives me more crazy than skecher brand uggs(THEY ARE STRAIGHT REDNECK), HOWEVER, STARCRAFT is coming dangerously close to taking over the top spot.
my roommates: shady dave and e-rich play this game religiously and i am GOD DANGED sick of it, they scream about their nerd shit all day and then they watch battlestar galactica and give me a headache(this is all true despite what they may say). they even went as far as to watch starcraft strategy videos on youtube(unstraight??? i think so)
THE WIRE(hella legit)
this is the most rugged show i have ever seen(SHOUT OUT: wallace, stringer, thor and rye bread(for good measure)) WATCH IT

in response to the comment i made about boon's girl in my last post, he sent me a text message proclaiming it was a "low blow" and "i wish i was nello d". ......thanks for the compliment boon but you need to quit dick riding and check/respect my STEEZ(get unmet)

thanks for reading ya'll, i finna hit the gym later tonight and i will let all ya'll know how hard i shit on errrbody

No comments:

Post a Comment