Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Response To My Last Post and My Enjoyable Tuesday Afternoon

fans have been blowing me up on my 2 way all day complaining about the lack of comedic value in my last. FUCK DAT SHIT, FUCK DAT SHIT(see mr. chi city on youtube), this is my life, not a comedy, i just tell it like it is JOE.

in other news, my day was OFF THE HOOK(murphy lee style). i slept through my first class only to discover it had been cancelled, liverpool lost a CL match to Lyon(ROFLCOPTER) and i picked up a nice wool sweater courtesy of the banana republic(I SWEAR TO GOD IF A GAY JOKE IS MADE). then i played some basketball where i took a disease ridden shit on everyone in halas sports center.

SHOUT OUTS:
wiz khalifa and empire of the sun released a great track(props to AK-47 for turning me on to it), GET IT MEOW
also
I wanna give a big shout out to the state of utah for keeping the love coming...stig, brennan and PV KEEP DOING WHAT YA DO CUZ

ps it is not as easy as i make it seem to write these blogs, if you have any ideas or requests please do not hesitate to comment and i can make a post based on your idea and give you a SHOUT OUT

CHI CITY MAYNE
GET MONEY GET PAID

2 comments:

  1. brah what advice can u give to us beautiful people that stuggle on the daily living our lives b/c heads b sterin at me all day long, i cant live dayum life

    ReplyDelete