Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Urban Fucking Outfitters

as you all know, yesterday was my birthday, i will not lie SHIT GOT MAD HYPHY, but more importantly i now have an excess of spending money. SOOOO, today after class i decided to take a stroll to urban outfitters with the hopes of finding some SICK flannel shirts. when i first entered the store a small, homosexual employee gave me a death stare(probably because i wasn't wearing a trendy scarf). i brushed it off and thought to myself ,"i am going to gleep DA SHIT OUT DIS PLACE"....my plans quickly changed when the same employee thwarted my attempts to gleep by counting my flannels before i entered the dressing room, i promptly spat in his face and left the store. (FYI, the end of this story is lightly fabricated).

shout out to KOOF NUT

2 comments:

  1. NELLO-D, if I make you a SICK banner image for the top of your blog, will you use it?

    I'll get pics from DJ SKYLARK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i would indeed use a SICK banner image

    ReplyDelete